Your Ad Here

Top 10 cheesiest pick-up lines


Wanna strike a conversation with a gal you've been dreaming of or the stunning girl next door, well in that case i suggest you make sure that your first impression is a good one.

Most of the people in a recent survey opined the view that something funny with a good compliment is what they think is the best. A survey conducted worldwide on 400 people from different fields have suggest some of the cheesiest chat-up lines and the celebrity who is most likely to say that.Let us take a look of them so that we can also hook up with someone using these lines..

1. "Your dad must be a thief because he stole the stars and put them in your eyes"

2. "If I were to rearrange the alphabet I would put U and I together"

3. "I must be in heaven because I can see an angel"

4."Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

5. "Here's 10p - go phone your mum and tell her you won't be coming home tonight"

6. "You're under arrest. The charge - trespassing in my dreams"

7. "Is that a ladder in your tights or a stairway to heaven?"

8. "You must be tired because you've been running through my mind all day"

9. "If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?"

10. "Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes"

No comments:

Your Ad Here
/* added now */